Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Berry Bliss Mailbox



Well you all know about the $ spot at Target, don't you? I, of course have to take a stroll through there when I get to Target. You just never know what goodies might be hiding there. Luckily for me they had the mailboxes again this year and I of course had to pick a couple up. I used the DSP Berry Bliss to cover it and the One of a Kind and Boho background stamp sets to embellish it. I used a rub-on on the bottom of the door even though it's hard to see in the picture. I used rub-ons years ago and I have to say that these are pretty classy and very easy to use, unlike some of the old kind. I used sticky strip tape and the new mono multi glue to adhere it all. Now if I can make myself give this away. Not sure if I can. *Ü*
Later,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so pretty! You do have that magic touch when it comes to paper "stuff"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails