Thursday, January 3, 2008

Time Well Spent


Well since the Time Well Spent set is the newest stamp set in my collection, it's what I want to play with right now. I like how it matches so many of the styles in the new catalog. Speaking of new catalog.........have you had a chance to look through yours yet? Or have you even gotten yours yet? Contact me today to get your copy. Better yet, contact me and book your SU party and you'll get it for free. Are you getting the hints I've been posting? Set the date and get it free? What's not to like about FREE? If you've already purchased yours from me and then you book, you'll get $5.00 off your order. So it's still FREE!
If the first picture looks familiar it's because it' the same card I posted yesterday, but I'm trying my hand at making my pictures a little more professional. Not that the old cover from a pad of paper looks more professional, but it's the best thing I've got for a background right now. LOL I really want to buy the little photo studio I found at Wal-mart, but I'm waiting until I have the money for that so I guess this will have to do for now.
Well I'm off to get my hair cut today and then I may have to stop at HarJo's Ben Franklin since my mom and dad got me a gift certificate from there for Christmas. Watch out Heidi and Gretchen, I'm probably going to drive you crazy trying to decide what to buy with my "fun" money. Will I really be able to make a decision on my first visit? I think half the fun is just knowing you have it to spend. *wink*

Take care and hopefully I'll get to stamp later today and have some new things for you tomorrow.
As Always
Blessings,
Renee



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are looking more professional even if it is an old notebook background. I love that new set too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the ideas on your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love this set, I love the color it seems to bring out in people!!!

Lastel said...

All 3 are very cute !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails