Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Hearts Mouse


Isn't this little mouse just the cutest? I had really thought I didn't need this set, but after seeing lots of cute ideas and after all it is part of the Valentine Bundle special this month, I had to order it. You can see I'm really stuck on the new DSP. I've used the Ginger Blossom on the first one and Berry Bliss on the second. The second card is folded a little different. Cut your cardstock the long ways (4.25") and then fold in half as usual, but after that fold the top back to the first fold---makes like a little accordion. We did this as a make and take at Bernie's workshop last week. Want to learn how? Book your own SU workshop and I'll show you.
Blessings, Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your ideas. That is too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails