Monday, January 28, 2008

Please be patient

Hello Blog Checkers,

Just a little up date here. I was at the Bay Shore Camp scrapbooking and stamping retreat this past weekend and just let me say I had a wonderful time. It's a great time to see old friends and to make new ones. Bay Shore has had such positive feedback on this event that they have decided to add another one in the fall. The dates are October 17 & 18. If you love to scrapbook and or stamp, like good food and Christian fellowship then I encourage you to attend this event. It's a great refreshing time and your's truly has been asked to be there as a vendor again in the fall. I am truly honored and I will have my stamps, ink, and punches and will be available to help you with your scrapin' and stampin' needs. And of course with a special project for you to make if you so choose. This really is a great time, so even if you've never attended such an event give it a try. I promise you won't be disappointed.

If I don't post any projects or pics for a few days, please be patient. No I'm not falling off the end of the earth, but I am helping answer the phones for the Steinman Insurance agency in Pigeon for a couple of weeks. The twin girls have been born and they are doing great and coming home today, but daddy Jim is a little busy, ( *grin*) and needs someone for answering the phone. That's it! I'm not and I repeat, NOT looking for a full time job. I have a stamping business and wonderful customers whom I am happy to serve, but I will be helping Jimmy for a short time. I've told them though that they need to put in the baby books that they were so loved "aunt" Renee sacrificed and helped during this time in their lives. Now I just can't wait to kiss those cheekies! The babies, not the parents. (he-he) Boy I'm funny today! Must be the lack of sleep from the weekend.

So my stampin' friends, take care and I will be back soon with lots of posts. Sale-a-bration is just around the corner--starts Friday, Feb. 1 and runs through March 17, so you won't want to miss out. Call me ASAP to book your own SU workshop and earn extra free stamp sets to boot. I have lots of new ideas to show you too.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patience is not a virtue when it comes to stampers!!! You have us hooked so don't make us wait for our "fix" too long.
Looking forward to my workshop on 2/23 -- anybody else in the "Thumb" area is invited too, just check w/Renee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails