Thursday, May 15, 2008

No Stampin' Today

Hey my stampin' friends. I'm off to visit my sister Carin for a couple of days and to attend an all day scrapbooking event tomorrow with her. I haven't been up to her place since New Years so I'm looking forward to getting away. In fact I haven't even been out of Huron county in awhile. Speaking of getting away.......did I mention that I'll be attending SU's convention is Salt Lake City the end of July? Frank and I will be flying out on July 29 and will be gone for 6 days. I can hardly wait. It will be so much to see all the new things SU will be offering and learning lots of new things to come home and share with you. More on this later.

Anyway, I hope when I get back from my sister's that I have some scrapbook pages to show you. I'll see you in a couple of days.

Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are getting out of Huron Co. for a couple days -- I know you will have a good time as long as the futon isn't too uncomfortable!!!! See ya soon & be nice to your aging mother!!!

Anonymous said...

Renee, you lucky girl. I have heard of the convention on SCS, and was wondering if I might know anyone going. It sounds like a blast. Can't wait for you to come back with great ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails