Saturday, May 10, 2008

Not stamping, but...............


I was going through some pics this morning because I have another cake to do for today and I came across this one that I made probably 4 yrs. ago. My sister Carin helped me. I told the mother of the bride the only way I'd do it was if I could get my sis to help. No, Carin is not a cake decorator, but she does have really good ideas and I needed someone to help me mold the sand, I mean the cake. LOL This was quite the undertaking, but in the end we were very pleased with our work and so was the bride. It was all edible, even the stones around the bottom. Well I just thought I'd share since I was reminiscing a little. I'll be back later with some stamping. Don't you fret my pets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cake. It's always nice to pull out pics and remember the good times.

StinkerbellSteph said...

YUM-o!! What a super cool cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails