Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Scrappin' Good Time




Good morning! We had a great time scrapbooking on Friday and I found out that there are other people as obsessed about "tools" as I am. Not to mention any names---ahmmmm, Ruth! Oh did I say that? Well anyway sorry about not posting for the past week. One reason is that I wanted to post these pics, but Brooke has been hauling the book around with her. That girl really needs to work on her self esteem. Maybe Mrs. Kolar could help her with that at school? LOL So anyway here they are. I actually got 8 pages done total and I have 2 more to just finish up a little on. Aren't you proud of me? I used up some old SU designer paper that I've been hoarding for just the right pages and yes, that is Cool Caribbean used as well. If anyone has some 12 x 12 that they would be willing to part with I'd be more than happy to buy it from you. That's one color I just can't seem to get over. Anyway, that's it for now, but hopefully I'll have more for you later this week. If you have any questions as to things I used on these pages please feel free to contact me. Have a wonderful day.
Renee

2 comments:

ruth said...

Yep, you really did say that. LOL

What a fun night!!! Come back and visit again soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Renee, your pages turned out so sweet. If she took those around for a few days then she is very proud of you and the special things you create.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails