Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Prom to Remember




I told you I'd have a stamping sample and a prom pic. Well I killed two birds with one stone, so to speak. I've been wanting to make one of these purses for several weeks now and I finally found some time to get it done. Of course having the prom pics really inspired me as well. Speaking of finding the time............many of you ask me how I find the time. Well let me first say that stamping is "my business". It's great that when I go to work, I'm having fun. I know not everyone can say that about their job. And second, I find that stamping really can help me accomplish so much more. How you ask? I think that when I take time for myself, that it helps in all other areas of my life. Give it a try and don't feel guilty. It will make you feel better.
The original idea came from fellow demo Jan Tink. The purse is made using the Scallop Circle Notes available in the Occasions Mini catalog as is the Afternoon Tea DSP. Hope you enjoy it!
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the projects. There are not that many moms out there that can do the special things you do for your daughters. Long after you're gone they will cherish your "special gifts"

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this is soooooo great. I just came across it in the gallery and then I came and checked your blog and here it is! Love it, now how to get a scalloped circle right now!!!! Momma25badboys

JustNeedling said...

Pretty purse album. You're such and a great mom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails