Monday, February 8, 2010

A Beautiful Day and Card

It's a beautiful sunny Monday morning here in the Thumb of Michigan although they say that a good 5"-8" of snow is on it's way.  Doesn't matter to me.  I do love snow to a point and we haven't had much this winter so I don't think we can complain too much.  Besides my hubby tells me the farmers need the snow so henceforth we need it as well since he works for John Deere.

I don't have any thing to share today that I created, but I do have something that another demo made. Her name is Oksana Semenska.  I thinkg this card is absolutely lovely.  There is some crystal effects and glitter on it that is hard to see in the photo.


 I participated in a demo only card swap and I have to say I received some beautiful cards in return and that is what I will be sharing the next few days due to helping my sister Michele and her best friend Trish get settled into their new salon and day spa.  This has been a dream of Trish's for sometime and as most of you mothers out there can appreciate, her new building is attached to her home so she will not be far from her 3 precious 2 year olds.  Those early years are so precious and I'm so happy for Trish as well as Michele to have a new location only a few miles from the old location.  Congrats Trish and Michele!

Hope you enjoy the cards as much as I have.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very beautiful!

You lucky girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails