Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sorry about my lack of postings this week.  I've kind of been in a weird winter sort of funk so I thought maybe if I made a couple of Easter cards that might help me to "think spring".

This card is made using the single stamp Chocolate Bunny from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Isn't he cute?  Almost good enough to eat!  The words are from the set Well Scripted also in the Occasions Mini and the little butterfly is from the handstamped by stamp with my name on it.  I just used my marker to ink up the butterfly.  This is stamped on the Lots of Tags Sizzlets Big Shot die (2009/10 Idea Book and Catalog).  It was very easy to get it stamped in the right place since I have this set in the clear mount.  I haven't been completely sold on the clear mounts  (no reason in particular, I just am not good with change.  LOL), but for words I'm finding them great.  I then layered it on 2 of the wide oval punches that were staggered.  The background is the Perfect Dots Impressions Folder and the corners were punched with the Scallop Trim Corner punch, again all from the Occasions Mini.  Remember these items will only be available through April 30 so don't miss out because we never know what will be carried over into the next catalog.  

I'll have another Easter card for you tomorrow so stop back.
Renee

PS --The ribbon is the lucious organza white ribbon--my fav!

1 comment:

Shar said...

The bunny looks good enough to eat. Pretty card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails