Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fancy Favor

Sorry about no post yesterday.  I went to post and guess what?  My camera battery was dead.  I have another one and guess what?  Can't find it.  Lithium batteries are not cheap so I waited until the battery charged.
Anyway, here is what I've got for you today.

This is made using the awesome Big Shot Die Fancy Favor Box.  Isn't the edge it makes just the cutest and the best part is the negative it leaves behind could be used on a card or scrapbook page.  I love when dies have dual purposes.  On the front is a square I made using the new Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches.  It takes a little practice, but it's great how they work together.  The stamp set is the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set available in the Occasions Mini catalog and now through the end of Feb if you purchase one of these stamp sets $2 will be donated to the American Red Cross for the Haiti Relief Fund.  Colors used here are Almost Amethyst and Elegant Eggplant.

I'll leave you with some pictures from last weekend's stamp camp.


And of course Sock Monkey made his appearance as well.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is a great looking group of ladies.

Love the projects!

joni said...

Who let this motley crew out on such a nice day??? :) What a good time that was! When is the next gathering????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails