Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shimmer Mist Try!

Ok this is my first try at using the Shimmer Paint with the alcohol.  We use to do it with the Pearl Ex back when SU carried that and I thought it would be about the same, but it is a little different or maybe I'm just a little older and my eyes aren't what they use to be.  Anyway I got this card made and then decided as an afterthought to give it few squirts.  It's very shimmery.  Hope it sparks some creativity for you today.




Blessings,
Renee

5 comments:

Shar said...

I like!!! Very nice.

Carin said...

Na, that is gorgeous... luv it!

Bernie said...

Beautiful card - like the flower and shimmer (in place of the messy glitter) hehe.

Kim said...

Love the flower and the shimmer mist. I have yet to make the flower but can't wait.

JONI said...

VERY NICE. I SEE A CLASS COMING :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails