Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby It's Hot Out!

It is extremely and unusually hot here in Michigan and guess who hasn't replaced their air conditioners and fans that were lost in the fire?  So what's a girl to do, but head to her stamp room in the basement and keep cool.  I've even got it cleaned and organized, well almost.  That cleaning stuff makes you hot! *grin*

Now to today's project.  Brooke, (who if you know her, has some organization issues) asked me to make-over her First Aid kit she carries in her purse.  Yes, everything needs to be organized and in containers.  I have no idea where she got this from. (cough, cough)  So making it over is what I set out to do this afternoon.  She's my pink girl so I reached for the Raspberry Lemonaid DSP to cover the top and some of the Stitched Felt pieces I had left over.  The letters were made using the Big Shot and the Naturally Serif Sizzlit Decorative Strip die.  I love this alphabet because it's all on one strip and it's easy to just put a scrap over the letter/letters you need and it's a good way to use up scraps.  This alphabet is good too because it's small and is great for cards and small  projects such as this.  I used Sticky Strip to attached the DSP and the felt pieces and used my mini Xyron machine to adhere the letters.  Brooke hasn't seen it yet, but I'm thinking she will love it. 


So stay cool my friends and I'll see ya here next time.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails