Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wow! What to share today. I’ve been having so much fun making cards this week. It really feels good just to be creating and doing whatever strikes my fancy as opposed to figuring out make and takes. Not that I don’t enjoy that as well, but when I’m doing that I have to make sure I have enough supplies on hand to make multiples. This way I’m just making one of a kinds and can duplicate if I so desire and if I have more supplies to do so. Make sense?



Anyway, this card is the coolest evah!! It’s called Black Magic with a Twist (no it’s not like the time David Copperfield made my sister disappear at his show) The twist part is adding the white gel pen dots. Making the magic happens like this. Stamp your image in Whisper White Craft Ink. Let dry. (that’s the hard part and you can speed it up with your heat gun if you want or blow real hard on it) LOL! Then take your Stampin’Up! watercolor PENCILS, (not crayons) and color over the white, starting with the lighter colors first and then highlighting with dark colors. That’s it! I know it sounds so easy and believe me it is. It will truly make you feel like an artist even if you think you’re not.

Here's a few more random cards for you.  Of course all products used are SU!  Contact me if you need any more info.  BTW the Summer Mini Catalog debuted this morning.  Got your copy yet?  If you'd like one please feel free to contact me.

Set from Summer Mini





Set from Summer Mini as is the embossing folder.

Set from Summer Mini Catalog

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great looking cards. So many to comment on. Love the colors, combinations, and designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails