Thursday, May 13, 2010

Missing in Action

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted last, especially since I had been posting for over 30 days straight.  Well life kind of got in the way this week.  I had the Women's Expo on Saturday during the day, Mother & Daughter Banquet Saturday night, church Sunday morning, went to dinner with family, a little nap and a movie with my hubby on Sunday night.  I thought Monday would slow down, but no such luck.  My mom ended up in the hospital on Monday so Monday and Tuesday were spent there.  Then on Wednesday my sister Michele had to go to court in a case of drunk driving.  No she wasn't the one drunk and I went along with her so she wouldn't have to go alone..  She witnessed a drunk driver running through a stop sign and driving irratically and called 911.  The man in ended up pleading guilty so she didn't have to testify, but a nice afternoon was wasted waiting.  As a side note he had only been released 6 days before this incident for having served time for drunk driving.  Amazing!

Oh so what else have I been up to you ask? Well I've had several cakes to make during this time as well and that is what I will share with you for now.  I'll be back tomorrow with some stamping.  So until then.........




Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails