Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sad News Today

I received some sad news this morning from a fellow demonstrator in Virginia.  Her 22 yr. old only son was tragically killed in an auto accident on Sunday.  My heart truly breaks for her and her family this morning.  Just a little background on my connection with Phyllis.  I don't know Phyllis personally, but last year when we suffered our house fire, Phyllis was one of the many demos who came to my aid in helping me build my supplies back up to keep my business going.  As I've told at many of my workshops Phyllis is the demo who bought me a new set of markers.  If you know me at all you know I love my markers and the fact that a total stranger would be so generous really touched my heart.  Every time I use my markers I think of Phyllis.  If you would please remember Phyllis and her family in your prayers I would so appreciate it and I know she would too.

Here are a couple of the mini albums that I've made in the last few days to sell at the expo.  These make nice little photo albums to keep in your purse.



Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those are soo cute! I love how simple they are.

Sorry to hear about your friend, she is in my prayers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails