Monday, February 6, 2012

Get Well Punch Bunch

I've got a simple card for you today.  I think it looks quite delicate and it was so easy to make.  Here's what I used:
Stamp Set/s: Mixed Bunch and Perfectly Penned
Paper: Twitterpated DSP, Whisper White
Other: Blossom Punch, 1" circle punch, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Twitterpated Designer Buttons, Mini Glue Dots

All of these items can be purchased from my Stampin' Store or directly through me.

I thought you might like to see some of the other things I've been up to as of late.  If you don't stop reading now, but if you'd like to see keep scrolling.





Monkey cookies for a baby shower

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

lynns said...

You are so talented!

Unknown said...

Busy girl. Love the white on white cake.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails