Friday, February 3, 2012

Imagine

Today's card is made using the set I've been telling you about called Take It to Heart.  I've only been using the banner from that set, but now I've used another stamp from this set and I didn't have to worry about cutting the heart out because I used the Hearts Framelits.  These are so stinkin' easy to use.  I just love them and can't wait to see if Stampin'Up! comes out with more shapes.  How did I ruffle the ribbon you ask?  Easy, it comes that way.  Isn't that cool.  I love this ribbon and it comes in 4 colors.....Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red and Pear Pizzazz.  It measures 3/8" and comes in 5 yard spools for $6.95.   The little heart stamp I used for the background comes in the Take It to Heart set as well.


Here's what I used:
Stamp Set/s: Take It to Heart, Loving Thoughts
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Other: Hearts Framelits, Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die

Have a good weekend and I'll see you here on Monday.
Blessings
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails