Friday, February 17, 2012

Thank You Doily

Here is a card that I cased from a card I saw on Pinterest.  It was made by a lady by the name of Maureen Merritt.  I loved the color combo and the layout and how easy it was to put together.  Perfect since I had a couple of quick thank you's to get out.  Getting back to Pinterest..... don't you just love it?  If you don't know what it is be sure to check it out and if you'd like an invitation to join just let me know your email address and I'll invite you.  It's an awesome place to get ideas and to organize those ideas, but I must warn you it can be addictive. *wink*

Here's what I used:
Stamp Set/s: Delicate Doilies and Curly Cute
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Whisper White and Pool Party
Other:  Scallop Trim Border Punch and Doily Triple Layer Punch, Dimensional

Hope you're enjoying your Friday!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails