Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In Color Butterflies

I don't know about you, but I am just loving the In Colors for this year.  They just seem so rich to me and they all coordinate so well together.  I've used the new Elegant Butterfly punch again.  This was a punch I didn't think I really needed, but am so happy I got.  I love the details so much better than the old butterfly punch.  Colors used here are Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and good old Marina Mist.  That was actually the start of my card.  I had the Marina Mist piece already embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.  I don't know if you can tell, but I used the debossed side of the Marina Mist since I wanted the butterflies to really pop.  The base was embossed with Delicate Designs embossing folder (that's the 2 folders that are narrow).  Just ran the base of the card through twice to get the two sides embossed.  And what would butterflies be without some bling.  Love the Adhesive Backed Rhinestones.  As you can see from this card I am really loving those Itty Bitty Banners and Bitty Banners Framelits since I've used them again here.

Well that's all for now.  I didn't get time to do any stamping today, but hopefully tomorrow I can break out some more of the new Holiday Mini things I have to share with you.

Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails