Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sharing......

I had told you if you made a card recently using your stamping stuff that you haven't used in awhile to share with me and I'd share on my blog.  Well my good friend Pam took me up on it.  She said I'd been inspiring her to get creative with her stamping stuff that she hasn't used in awhile.  She sent me this picture of this card so as promised I'm sharing it with you.  I'm not sure of the stamp sets.  I know they are SU, but they are older ones and the names just are not coming to me.  Pam has been a hostess/customer for years so I know she has lots of stamps.  These may have even been hostess exclusive ones if I'm not mistaken.  I recognize that DSP though.  That was from this past years SAB and the felt pieces are from some felt pieces we carried awhile back.  Yes, my memory is failing me.  Oh no!  Your card is beautiful Pam and thanks so much for sharing.

The other thing I wanted to share today is some thank you cards I made this week.


I used the Friendship Perserves set again along with the Window Frames Framelits.  These are stamped in Elegant Eggplant.  I just typed Eggplant Envy and had to change it.  How many of you remember Eggplant Envy?  That's been awhile ago.  The background of the card was embossed with the new Woodgrain embossing folder.  Very simple in design, but I thought they were cute.

Blessings,
Renee 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails