Monday, August 13, 2012

Using More Scraps


I'll share a couple more scrap cards with you today.  And yes, my scraps do pile up after awhile so that's why I'm still sharing those cards.  I will be sharing new Holiday Catalog cards later this week so keep coming back.  If you have any questions as to what was used here please let me know, but it should be pretty much self explanatory.



Thanks again for stopping by and thanks too for all those who have left comments on my blog as well as on Facebook.  They really do make my day and mean a lot.

Blessings,
Renee


2 comments:

Wendy Zick said...

Scrapalicious as usual! I want to stamp so bad but have to be commited to finishing my dress first- or just committed...

Carin said...

Of course anything with a butterfly is my favorite! I always knew you were scrappy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails