Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Baby!

If you've been following my blog long you know that my kids are pretty special to me and I like to brag on them and you also know that my blog posts that fall on their birthdays are pretty much about them.  I hope you will humor me again this year.

Today is my baby's birthday.  Yes, Brooke turned 22 today.  Wow the time goes so fast.  My cousin is having a baby in June and we had her baby shower on Saturday and all I could think was all the excitement that is ahead of them.  So many precious moments, but they will go by so fast.  I look forward to that little ones birthday and watching her grow.  Yeah and I've hinted to my cousin that I think Renee would be a wonderful name. ;)  I'll share the card I made for her tomorrow.

Right now I want to share a precious picture of my girl.

 
She was probably about 3 here and yes I did make that dress.  She was a wonderful child and she's a wonderful young lady as well.  So proud of you Brooke and hope this year ahead brings you much happiness and success.
 
Here's a pic of her and me
 
 
 
Now to her birthday card.
 
This was fun to putz with and make girly for her.  I spritzed the silver glimmer paper with alcohol mixed with Primrose Petals ink refill using one the the SU spritz bottles to give the pink color.  I did the same to the flower trim.
 
Well thanks for stopping by and thanks for indulging me with my girl.  Check back tomorrow for that baby shower card.
 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails