Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's been a week

I know it's been a week since I posted and I'm sorry once again for that.  I just seem to allow to many things to get in the way of what I really want and need to be doing.  Do you ever feel like you are torn in a 100 directions at once?  I hate this feeling and sure wish I could rise above it.  Believe me I'm trying.  This last week we had so much rain and our basement had water.  We kept it at bay for several days from getting into my office and then BANG!  Over night it was there.  Nothing was ruined thankfully.  We had moved any furniture and important stuff to the other side of my office/stamp room so it's a bit crowed and nothing is where it really belongs.  And to make matters worse I still didn't have our taxes done so Saturday was the day to finish those along with my sister's. Now it's Tuesday and my sister's birthday and we are having dinner here tonight and my dishwasher won't work.  What else can break down?  Sorry I don't mean to complain.  It's just been really trying lately, but on a good note the sun is shinning today and I've accomplished a few things here around the house.

Now onto Stampin'Up! news.

There is a new kit available to today that you are just going to love and especially if you like the dress framelits.  It's called the Doll-Up Birthday kit.  You can find it HERE and can order through my website or by contacting me.


Dolled-Up Birthday Kit

A new FREE digital download is available today and through April 23.  You can find it HERE

Playful Polka Dots Kit --Digital Download
You don't even need to have My Digital Studio to download it and use it, but it helps.  You can use this digital content in other programs you have.  You can purchase the software for just $19.95 with tons of digital content.  We even have a website with lots of ideas and help for this software.  Visit MDS for info, help and inspiration.  You can even have your digital products printed through Stampin'Up!  Want to try it for free?  Click HERE and you can try it for 30 days free and you are under no obligation.



Hostess offer: If you host a $350 party you'll earn an additional $30 in FREE products!
Dates: April 15-May 30, 2013 (yes, it ends the day before the last day of the month)


Thanks for sticking with me thus far.  Now for some stamping fun.

 
Here is the card I made for my cousin's baby shower.  This is an old Stampin'Up! set that I have been saving for years.  I've recently started to use it in my girls baby scrapbooks.  Here is the inside.

 
 
These were the Easter treats that I made for my girls.  They are old enough now that they really don't want much or even expect anything, but I still like to do little treats for them.  These were made with the Ovals Framelits.

Ok, that's it for today.  Sorry such a long post, but I wanted to get all the info out to you.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails