Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sale-a-bration is Here!!!!


Hey there my stampin' friends!  How is the new year treating you?  I wish I could say it was treating me well, but such is not quite the case.  On the weekend we said goodbye to my MIL who passed away just before the old year ended.  It was a sad time for my hubby and his family.  His mom was 84 and not unexpected, but it is still a loss.  During all of this I came down with a virus or so I thought.  I tried doctoring myself with over the counter meds and taking some breathing treatments, but knew by Monday it wasn't working.  I visited my doctor on Monday and tested positive for Influenza B.  Great huh?  I was given Tamiflu to the tune of $130 and told it just has to run it's course which is probably 10-14 days.  I'm feeling a little better today, but not much.  Just eating wears me out.  This is the first that I've been on the computer and I haven't even attempted to go to the stamp room.  I just don't feel like doing anything.  That probably tells you how sick I really am.  I'm trying to be patient, but I just want to feel better and get back to life.  Sleep seems to be the only thing that I'm good at right now.

Anyway, I just wanted to catch you up on my little world.  If you are reading this directly from my blog you will see that I've added the NEW OCCASIONS CATALOG and the SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG to the side bars.  You can click on them and they will open and you can view the catalogs on line.  Would you like your own hard-copy?  Just let me know and I can drop you one in the mail.

As a reminder, if you are new, Sale-a-bration (SAB) is the time of year that when for every $50 you spend before tax and shipping you get to choose one item from the SAB catalog.  It is an absolutely great time of year.  There is no limit as to how many FREE items you can earn.  SAB runs from January 6 - March 31, 2015

It's also a great time to host a party as well.  If a host has $250 in sales (before tax and shipping) you get an additional $25 in host benefits as well.  I would love to help you earn host benefits.  Contact me and we can set a date for your workshop.

I'll leave you with this video by Stampin'Up!.  This is a stamp set you can get for free with a $50 order.  I can't wait until I can make some of these adorable note cards.  Enjoy!

 


Blessings,
Renee



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails