Monday, January 12, 2015

Wow.........and not a good Wow!

It's been a few days since I've posted.  This flu bug that I've had has been something else.  It really knocked me for a loop.  Today is my first day back in the stamp room.  It's bad when you want to stamp, but you are just too sick to even make an attempt.  I haven't been out of the house in over a week and that was only to see the doctor.  I'm doing much better today, but tire easily so I'm not doing too much.  I want this to be gone and gone for good.  I've got a couple of things to share with you.  The first is a card I made using some new things.  The stamp set is from the Sale-a-bration Catalog and the punch in from the Occasions catalog.


This stamp set is actually a three stamp, stamp set.  Those beautiful flowers are made with two ink colors Strawberry Slush and Melon Mambo.  These are so easy to line up and make you look like you are an artist.  The words also come in this set as well.  You can receive this set for free with a $50 order during SAB.  The 3 dimensional bow was made from the new bow punch.  So quick and easy to put together.  You can find all these items on my website www.reneeond.stampinup.net

This second card I'd like to share is one I received in the Stampin' Survivor group I was in.   It was the last card I receive and was for the contestant Wes and came a little late, but it was well worth the wait.  This was made with items from the Occasions Catalog as well.  It was made by Denise Jorgensen.  Thanks Denise for such a beautiful card.


Well I guess that's it for today.  Don't forget to check out the new weekly deals tomorrow.  Enjoy your evening!

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Wendy Zick said...

Beautiful cards! I'm going to need that tulip set :)
Wish you were feeling better, drink lots of fluids and get well soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails