Saturday, August 30, 2008

Brooke's Senior Picture Book



Our friend Jimmy is taking Brooke's senior pictures. Of course there isn't anyone who likes their picture taken more than Brooke. This is one of my favs. Isn't she beautiful? Both my girls are so photogenic, which is so unlike their mom. I take horrible pictures. My sisters just tell me that's really the way I look. LOL Gotta love sisters, don't ya? So the other night they went and took some pics in the evening in Caseville at the beach and also in Camelot Lane outside of Pigeon. For those that don't live around here, it's a subdivision that is basically in the country. A very nice area and a great place for pictures.
Jim asked me to make him a book of a few of the pictures he took so that he could show them off. I used my Bind-It-All and some of SU's On Board small book covers to bind the book. I used the now retired Simply Scrappin' Kit, Summer Days to decorate it. Very easy and very quick. Hope you enjoy it.


Have a great Saturday!
Renee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pic. The album looks great. I bet he'll be impressed.

Amy said...

Adorable! The girl and the book. LOL
--amysings

Carin said...

Beautiful girl... she looks like her aunt in that picture... the other aunt.

Nice book too!

love, Aunt C.

flip_flop_stamper said...

Brooke is beautiful! And so photogenic! The book is very nice too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails