Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My New Blue Period?????

After yesterday's post and now today's I'm wondering if I'm in a "blue period"? Really with these two cards I was just trying to use up some thing's that were on my work space and also the one is to show another way of using the new scallop edge punch. How cool is this? I love the look. How about you?

Ok, that's all for today. I have a workshop tonight up in Whittemore. It's a little over 2 hrs. away so I'll have to leave early this afternoon. Frank is going with me so that is always nice. Speaking of nice, he's been extremely nice lately. I keep kidding him that I must be dying and don't know it. LOL He's been waiting on me a lot lately, weird, but good. Actually he is a good hubby. Thanks for all you support Frankieboy!


This is a 2 3/4" square and I punched the scalloped edge punch in the middle of each side and then backed it with the Pacific Point cardstock. The lighter blue is the Baja Breeze.



Same colors here except of a little Certainly Celery thrown in.

Enjoy!
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cards. Very beautiful. I'm a person who really likes the blues. Tell Frankieboy that he is a model for all husbands. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails