Friday, August 1, 2008

Exciting News

It was another exciting day at convention. Shelli announced this morning some exciting news. SU has partnered with Sizzix and will now be selling the Big Shot die cutting machine along with exclusive SU dies. You would not believe it. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. I love die cutting and now I will be able to share with you all great projects made using our awesome paper and SU exclusive dies. And the best part you ask? Frank won a decorative strip die called Join in the Cheer along with the cutting pads and pre-cut cardstock in the In Colors. Can you believe it? I almost feel guilty because we both won something, but I'm NOT! I know that seems rude doesn't it? I really don't mean it to be. I hope you can just be happy for me.

Here is Shelli demoing the Big Shot. The projects she showed were amazing.



This is the birthday cake she made for her grandson. Way too cute! Do you think I could start selling these kinds of cake? Not sure how tasty they would be, but they sure are cute. LOL

I just absolutely love this bag that was shown this morning, I think Linda Hanson showed this if I can remember correctly. We have an adorable cupcake in the catalog. I just love the size of it. Here she did some paper piecing. This is just too stinkin' cute!

Here's a couple more bags she showed as well.
Hope you are enjoying some of these little peaks from convention and please know that I so appreciate those that have posted comments on here or have sent me emails. I'm glad I can share and I'm glad you are enjoying it. I'll be sharing more in the days and weeks to come.
Until tomorrow..........
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the convention sneak peeks!

Carin said...

Na, love the bag with the flowers... are those punched flowers or die cut???

Glad you are having a fun, exhausting time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails