Friday, August 15, 2008

A Convention Make and Take


Here is one of the convention make and takes we made. You are not gonna believe it, but Frank did as great a job as I did gathering the 1 1/4" wide grosgrain ribbon to make this embellishment. He didn't put his together which made it easier for bringing home on the plane (I wasn't thinking and put mine together) so maybe I can get him to finish his and I'll post later this weekend. I know Frank does not seem the Pink Pirouette ribbon kinda guy, now does he? I guess that should show you that anyone can do paper crafting.
I'm going back to playing with my new toys. I'll have a post tomorrow to show you what I made this morning. You are gonna love it. Can't wait to show you, but I want you coming back for more. *grin*
Here's to a great day!
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card. I knew there was more to Frank than meets the eye. Great going Frank!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails