Monday, August 25, 2008

Just a Quick One


I'm busy getting ready for my New Catalog Open House tonight so I didn't have anything much to share today or so I thought. Then I remembered I had some pics that I took of trades while we were waiting in the airport. A very nice demo (sorry I can't remember her name) had her trades in her carry on and offered to let all of us waiting there to look through them. I just loved this one. I'm really liking the vintage look and feel of many things in the new catalog. Right now I have so much to share that I feel like my head might explode. I'm hoping to see many of you tonight and if not, well lets just say you are missing out on some good stuff. So since you can't make it, why not give me a call and we'll set up a date for your workshop and I can share all this stuff that's going on inside my head before it explodes? I look forward to either seeing or hearing from you soon.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Very pretty card. Wish I could be there tonight! Hope your head doesn't explode before my workshop on 9/27!

Anonymous said...

That was very nice of her to let you take pics of her ideas. Glad to hear there are still nice people out there. Hope your party went well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails