Monday, December 21, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...............

I love this time of year, but sometimes the business just, well gets to be too much. Sorry I haven't posted in several days again. So much going on as I'm sure you can all relate. I had a workshop last week and the hostess reminded me today that I hadn't posted the pics from her party that I'd promised. Thanks for the reminder Vicki or was it the guilt trip? LOL Anyhow here is Jim, Vicki's uncle. He is officially my first male to attend one of my parties and be a participant. You did a great job Jim.
And here is the whole group and their flip fold albums. They all had a great time or at least they said they did. *wink*
Want to learn to make the flip fold album? I would love to show you how. Call me and we'll set up a date for your party.
Until next time.....................
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails