Saturday, December 12, 2009

Card Class

Do you want to see what you missed by not attending my card class? Well regardless I'm going to show you. LOL These cards were fairly simple to make and my class attendees (only 2, sniff, sniff) enjoyed them.
This first one was made using the hostess set Patterned Pines. This set is located in the Holiday Mini Catalog and is only available as a hostess choice until January 4. To qualify for this set you only need $150 in sales before tax and shipping. The colors used were Ruby Red and Bermuda Bay. The Peace on Earth is from Four the Holidays set in the Holiday Mini as well and sells for only $13.95.

We made this card using the Movers and Shapers Big Shot die. This die cuts and scores your card for you. Yes including the cute little window. And did I mention you can get other shapes to use in this die? It comes with the Curly Label and there are two other sets of 4 you can purchase separately. Oh and the set used was Winter Post. One of my most favorite ever stamp sets.

And last, but not least this card was made using our awesome Big Shot and dies as well. The Top Note and Lattice dies. Oh how I love my Big Shot. The ornament is from the Delightful Decorations stamp set and was stamped in Encore Gold and embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing powder. It's hard to tell in the photo, but it's very glitzy. This set along with the DSP that was used are both in the Holiday Mini. Not to mention we used the Ornament punch to punch the ornament out. No hand cutting. How easy is that?
Well I hope you enjoyed these cards today and remember it's not too late to order any of these items. You can order direct from me or through my SU website. When you visit my website don't' forget to view the awesome 12 day sale going on now for select Big Shot dies and SU vinyl. SU has just added 18 exclusive SU colors to our Decor bulk vinyl.
As always please feel free to contact me with any questions on anything you've viewed here.
Have a blessed day!
Renee

1 comment:

Pam B said...

The cards are way cool ! Sorry you had such a small crowd , wish I could have made it but my work schedule wouldn't allow it :(
Hopefully next time . Thanks for sharing .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails