Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Random stuff

Sorry it's been a few days since posting. I've had a few things on my mind and quite frankly life has changed so much for me in the last while here and well let's just say change can be hard for me especially when it's a lot of it at one time. Nothing that I'm sure I won't get through, but not enjoyable. So I tried today to get me out of this little funk I seem to be in and came down to my office/stamp room. This first card was created using the Cold and Cuddly set from the Holiday Mini catalog. You can still purchase this set through January 4 so don't miss out on getting it. You can call or email me your order or visit my demonstrator website to place your order. Notice the little heart punch? Well guess what? This little punch will be available on January 5 and will sell for a mere $5.95 and it's a great new designed punch as well as the other 7 punches debuting on the 5th. I can't wait to share them with you.
This card is using a Sale-a-bration freebie. It's called Good Neighbors and you can only get it free by placing a $50 order during Jan-March. This set will not only be in our good old standard wood mounted, but it will also be available in clear mount. I bought it in clear mount so I could show how the new clear mount stamps come, but for me the jury is still out on the mounting and unmounting clear stamp option. I know there are a lot out there that are thrilled with this option and I'm glad to be able to have it to offer to my customers, but I'm just not sure I like the fact of not wood mounting. So I guess we are back to where this post originated..........change. *wink* Whichever you prefer, SU stamps are always the best.
The background is a new Big Shot embossing folder and the gorgeous edge is a new punch as well or should I say punches? The corners are a new corner punch called Scalloped Trim corner and the sides are done with the new Scallop Trim Border punch that you can get for free during SAB as well. And the little chocolate flower brad? New too in the Occasions Mini.
As you can see there is so much new coming on January 5 and Jan-March are great months to host a SU workshop. I still have many good dates available so call me to book yours.
Didn't receive your Occasions Mini or SAB Mini catalogs? Call me and I'll see that you get one. If you are normally on my mailing list, they should be arriving in your mailbox any day now.
I've got something super cute to show you tomorrow and an announcement about a class to make it, so stay tuned.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Na, It is soooo cute... can't wait to get my minis!

Renee said...

Beautiful! Love your colors :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails