Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late Post Today

I've had a busy day of cleaning, laundry, fire insurance stuff, etc. and I'm a little late in getting a post up, but I do have a couple of things to share with you. Not really stamping, but still using Stampin'Up! supplies. So for those of you who say you don't stamp or stamp much Stampin'Up! has some great things that don't even involve stamping at all.
Is this picture not the cutest? Every time I look at it I get teary eyed because it's so sweet. These are twins Skylar and Sadie and their mom and dad are friends of ours. They will be 2 in January and they are just the cutest little dollies you ever saw. I just knew this one belonged in a frame and I mounted it on a piece of Soft Suede card stock and then added some chocolate stripped grosgrain ribbon and a chocolate corduroy brad.
This next picture is of my DD Brooke's laptop. As many of you know she is a big turtle fan so why not have a turtle on her laptop. T is for turtle and Toshiba I guess. LOL This is one of SU's awesome Decor Elements. These things are so easy to apply, you would not believe it. You really need to order one and see. What are you waiting for? You can order direct through me or on my Stampin'Up! website
Well I hope you enjoyed these ideas. Maybe I was late in posting because of the turtle? LOL
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails