Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lots of Things

Happy New Year everyone!!!  2010!  Didn't we all think we'd be driving space cars by the year 2010?  What happened with that?  And to think I still drive a car with a cassette player in it and on the Today Show this morning they said cassettes are now officially considered obsolete.  Say it isn't so!  I have so much good music on cassette.  And yes I am referring to the 80's and real music. *grin*

I've got lots of things going on in my stampin' head these days and that's what I want to share with you.  I know I said I'd share yesterday, but well I had a family matter that had to be attend to so I didn't have the time, but I'm showing you the full class details today.  So hang onto your hats.  This class is going to be so much fun.  How do I know that?  Because I had so much fun making the projects myself.  So without further ado.............

These are the three projects we will be making on Saturday, January 30.  Aren't they just too cute for words? 

This is a little matchbox dresser as they call it in the SU world.  I used some of the new DS Speciality Paper call Sending Love.  What makes it a speciality paper you ask?  The fact the it has glitter on one side of each design.  Need I say more?   It is super awesome paper.  And the matchboxes of course were made with the Big Shot Matchbox die.  Wouldn't this make a nice gift filled with some goodies for someone?

Now this is what is called an Easel Card.  So simple to make, yet very different.  I've used the new 2 Step Bird Punch,which will be available on Jan 5 in the Occasions Mini catalog.  Don't have yours yet.  Please contact me, since there were a few delays in mailing from the printers.
And this is the cute little bulletin board which has lots of fun accessories on it.  Jumbo Eyelts, Sweet Pea Stitched Felt from the Occasions Mini catalog and I used that cute 2 Step Bird Punch again along with the SU exclusive Jr. Type Big Shot dies for the word notes.  The die set was a gift from Santa.  Wasn't that nice of him?
So if you'd like to attend this class, here are all the details:

When:  Saturday, January 30
Where:  Here at my home on Brown Rd.
Time:  11:00 am
Cost: $20.00  If you register and pay by Jan. 10  you will receive $2.00 off. 
Last day to register:  January 20.
Includes:  All materials except for adhesive.  Please bring your own Snail, Tombow Multi or any other adhesive you like to use.  If you need me to order you some please let me know ahead of time so I can have it here that day for you. I will also include 1/2 a package of the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pieces.  So you will have lots to take home for other projects.
I will also provide a light lunch.

I guess that's it for today.  Hope to hear from you soon and please feel free to leave me a comment on what you think of these projects.

And again, Happy New Years Eve!
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Looks like really neat stuff... I would luv to be there for that class... have to see.

Yes, you are obselete with your cassette player!
love you.

Shar said...

My van has a cassette player too. Hope that doesn't make us obselete. LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails