Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

New Years Day 2010!  What does it hold?  I think we all ask ourselves this every time a new year rolls around, but in all reality would we really like to know?  Last year when 2009 started out I was sure it held great things for me and my family and I can honestly say it did.  I know you're now saying, "is she crazy, after all the things her and her family have gone through this past year?"  Yes I can say it although at the time we were going through some of these things I didn't think so.  Yes having a house fire and being displaced for over 6 months, Frank having not one, but two surgeries and being diagnosed with cancer and having treatment and being off work for 6 weeks, our pick up dying on us and our dear calico cat Maizy getting cancer and having to put her to sleep were all things that I wouldn't want to have to live through again.  But the blessings we have received through all this and the things we have learned are something I wouldn't trade for anything.  God has taught me so much and I'm sure He will have lots to teach me this new year.  Let's just hope and pray they aren't through such tragic events, but non the less if we aren't learning and growing what's the point?

I have been blessed beyond words by so many of my blog readers, demo friends, and customers alike this past year through all our struggles.  I hope I don't cease to think everytime I reach for some cardstock or markers, or ink pads of all the generous gifts and support I received from so many demos in my time of need.  It still brings tears to my eyes when I think of how you reached out to me. And speaking of generosity I want to share with you a card I'm sending to my very generous and dear aunt and uncle for somethings they did for us as well.  See this was leading to some stamping, which is why you drop by I'm sure.




Thanks for stopping by and here's to a great New Year!




Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

That is just the cutest Thank You card. Are you going to teach us how to make it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails