Monday, January 11, 2010

Hey Friend!



Hi Friends! It's taken me several days to get this card made. Don't ask me why, but I think the big thing is that it has been pretty chilly in my basement office. Don't know why and all I've gotten is the usual hubby answer of "I don't know why." Whatever! So I hope you like this card. I used the new set from the Occasions Mini catalog Vintage Vogue. This set is so elegant, I just love it. The scallop circle is a Big Shot die Circle Scallops #2 and I cut the white circle using my Circle Scissors. The edges are punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch that you can get for FREE with a $50 order (before tax & shipping) during Sale-a-bration.

Ok, that's all for today. I have to take my kitty to the vet. I think she might have a bladder infection. Poor kitty!

Until next time...............
Renee
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pam B said...

Absolutely Beautiful Renee ! I love the new stamp set & punch you used here . Thanks for sharing

Kim said...

This is a great set of stamps. I have seen many uses for them.

Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails