Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Hostess Gift for Today








If you are reading this around the time I have this post scheduled to post on line, I will be at a Stampin’Up! workshop for a wonderful hostess of mine. Her name is Shannon and she has been having SU parties with me for quite a few years now. She always does such a great job. Sends out her invitations, calls ahead to see who is coming and usually calls me before I can even call her to get a number count. She’s one of the best. I am very blessed to have such great hostesses. Want to be one of my great hostesses? Call me and we can set a date for your workshop and don’t forget Sale-a-bration is a great time to host a workshop. SAB runs now through March 31, 2010. For more info view the SAB catalog on the right side of my blog.


I love to make things for my hostesses and this is what Shannon will be receiving. That’s why I had to wait until her party was started to post so as to not ruin the surprise. I used the Thoroughly Modern SU file folders sold on page 169 of the SU catalog. You get 12 folders for $10.95. These folders are heavy weight and have a wonderful smooth finish to them. As you can see from the inside picture it was scored and folded to create the pocket and a small portion was cut off as well. If you need the directions please email me and I’ll do my best to explain them. It really was rather simple. I used Velcro for the closure, the Beautiful Wings Big Shot Embosslits Die to make the butterflies, Bermuda Bay ribbon and then to personalize it I made a clear label using my regular Dymo label maker and clear tape. I really hope she likes it.


Here’s to a great Saturday,
Renee




 
(This is a mini legal pad to clarify the size)

5 comments:

Kim said...

I saw this in real life and it is beautiful!

Off to check out and comment on more of Renee's wonderful projects.

Shar said...

This is another one of Renee's wonderful creations. I saw it at the SU party today and it is beautiful. I can't wait to make one. Nice job Renee.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute . Would you be willing to give the instructions I would love to have one? My e-mail is peggydiannebell@yahoo.com Thank you !!!!Dianne Bell

joni said...

Such a talent you have !!!!

Unknown said...

oooh, i love this! *adds folders to order*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails