Monday, January 18, 2010


 Last night we got home from a birthday party for our friends 2 year old twins and also a scare from my mom falling and I just felt the need to relax and make something. Many times I go on line and look and look, but end up not doing anything. Last night was different. I came across a tutorial HERE and decided I need to try one. It was really easy and so cute. I can’t wait to make more. I used the new Sweet Pea DSP pack and the butterflies are cut from some of the paper. This pack has the most awesome designs. It’s available in the Occasions Mini Catalog and you can shop that catalog HERE in my Stampin’Up! Store or give me a call or email and order from me direct. In fact you can buy everything from Stampin’Up! to make this adorable little basket. As always if you need more info please contact me.



Hope you liked this and thanks for stopping by!
Renee

2 comments:

joni said...

I like this. Have to see if I have the die :0

Kim said...

Great project! I especially love the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails