Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tote-ally Tess

This adorable stamp set appears in the Occasions Mini catalog and since I got it I've been dying to come up with something fun to do for myself with it.  Not that I don't love making things to show you, but I wanted to make something that would be useful to me.  Every year it becomes a challenge to find something that will work great for keeping track of my mileage for my Stampin'Up! business.  I've bought several things, but they always seem much more than I need or I've used pocket calenders and they just don't have the organization that I want so I thought why not make my own and here it is


As you can see the pages have just in the info I need to keep track of.  Not a bad job if I do say so myself.  If you'd like the Word Doc. for this please feel free to email me and I'd be more than glad to send it to you if it would help in your busines.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

This is so cute! Remind me, what did you use on the spine? Is that a "zutter" or "bind-it-all"?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails