Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Dear Kind Wonderful Friend


After making an easel card last week I knew right away that this was going to be a card layout I would want to do again.  Want to learn how to make one?  Come to my class on January 30 and I'll show you how.  You can view all the details in this POST.



I used the SAB DSP pack for the houses.  The only stamping I did was the Dear, Kind Wonderful Friend.

As you can see in this picture I added some of the white shimmer paint using a stylus.  I even added some inside the flower brad.  Now what Dear, Kind, Wonderful Friend should I give this to?

Have a great day!
Renee

2 comments:

Renee said...

Oh I love this! What a great idea with these new stamps! Super cute and I want to case it!

Jeannie Bushman said...

I love card! I would like to make one also if that is okay? Where did you get the calendar? It doesn't look like a stampinUp one. Is it off the internet, or did you buy it? You have such cute ideas! Could you e-mail me and let me know how to get the calendar. Thanks jmbushman2u@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails