Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ain't it Pretty?


As I’ve been telling you the last few posts, I’m attending the Bay Shore Scrapbooking Retreat this weekend and one of the things the committee decided was that each one would use their memories to make a table centerpiece. Again, what to do? I’ve had a tutorial that you can find HERE book marked like forever and decided maybe this should be my inspiration and I should give it a try. So after a little work, ok a lot of work, because my mind was having a hard time wrapping itself around the directions I finally succeeded. Yay for me!!!! I used my mom and sisters as my inspiration for my memories. Of course I have lots of memories of my mom and sisters and they would be too numerous to mention so the pictures of them themselves will represent my memories. I then used the Flower Folds Big Shot die to make my flowers for the center. They are made using the Rich Razzelberry DSP and the New Pink Corduroy buttons for the center. Hope you like it.


Blessings,
Renee




4 comments:

Carin said...

Na,
That is just sooooo cute... good job!
oxox

Lindsay said...

Very cute Mommy, you did a good job!

Love you

Jewels said...

Renee,
That is darling! I will have to try some of those flowers. You have beautiful creations on your blog. I will have to grab a cup of coffee and browse a bit. Thanks for finding me and giving me a mention!
Jewels

Kim said...

I love this arrangement!!!!

It's very colorful too.

Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails