Friday, January 15, 2010

Love you a latte!


On Tuesday Stampin'Up! launched a new on line community exclusive for Stampin'Up! demonstrators and boy have I been having fun perusing the gallery. Stampin’Up! Demos are some of the most creative people you could ever find. I saw a card using the Fun Pun cup made by Tara Macfarlane and loved how she had stacked the cups up. Her card had a little different layout, colors, DSP, etc, but the idea of stacking the cups came from her. Thanks Tara for the inspiration.  I used the Sending Love DSP and some of the Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP for the cups and also the background.  The little brad is the Chocolate Chip Sending Love Epoxy Brads that are new in the Occasions Mini Catalog and it is wrapped around the 1/2" Striped Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon.  I punched the border around the cups using the Pinking Hearts Border punch that is also new in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I tried adding the sentiment I love you a latte on the front, but nothing really quite worked for me so I think I would just add that in the inside of the card.

Have a great day!
Renee

4 comments:

Rhonda L. said...

Very cute! Haven't used this set in quite awhile!

Pam B said...

I love this card ! I have this set and I think I know what I am gonna make later today :0)

Kim said...

I loved this card when I saw it.

Card makers are some of the best inspiration out there!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Renee! Love these paper pieced cups - into the "must case" file for sure! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails