Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday!

Do you ever feel that way after a hectic week? I know I do and I'm not sure why we think Friday is the answer. I think it's really all a mental thing for a lot of us. I think Friday means we get Saturday and Sunday to recoup, but many people don't get that and have to keep keeping on. Life can be so busy sometimes and we don't know how to slow it down. Well last year around this time I think I had shared a website that I find so helpful in getting me a little more focused with all those have to do things and put a little more priority where it belongs. The website is Proverbs 31 Ministries It really is very focused on women and the things that we all face each day. It always seems to be just what I need that day and I've also found that if I miss reading it and catch up, I find myself saying why didn't I read it yesterday? It would have made my day go so much better. So I encourage you to subscribe to the daily devotion. It's doesn't take long to read it and I'm sure you'll find it a blessing.


And speaking of blessings, I have a very dear friend who sent me this card yesterday.

Doesn't she do an awesome job at water coloring? The picture really doesn't do it justice. When I first opened it up, the thought crossed my mind of, "why doesn't Pam make a card with all her SU stuff instead of buying one?" Then I realized I recognized the stamp set and looked close and was amazed. Pam you did a great job. I absolutely love it! Thanks so much!

I have a Stamp Class tomorrow and I can't wait. This class is full, but if you'd be interested in other classes please feel free to drop me an email or post here and let me know what kind of classes you are interested in. I love to offer classes and would be more than happy to accommodate projects you'd like to make.

Have a great Friday (and Saturday & Sunday too)!
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

Yes, Pam does a beautiful job. She is so talented. I love the card. Can't wait for the workshop tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails