Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Sweetheart Treat



Aren’t these little Heart Treat Cups just the cutest? This little cup works great with our Full Heart Punch and once you see how they go together you will have so much fun with them. I like to make the cups refillable so I make a little tag that slides in and out and you can see in the second picture how you get the candy out. These could be filled with anything. How about birdseed for a wedding favor? Maybe some eyelets, brads or buttons for a paper crafter? Or even some coins? The possibilities are endless. Stampin’Up! also carries them in a round cup as well and they sell for $2.95 for 12. What a deal!



As always if you have any questions please feel free to email me. ibecakes@airadv.net  All items used are Stampin'Up!

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

I thought this was so cute!

Missed out on the M&M's, but I still think it was a great project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails