Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Sneak Peak

Saturday night!  Wow I had good intentions of having this posted yesterday, but well......just didn't get around to it is all I can say.  Too much to do and not enough time lately I guess.  Anyway this card is so much prettier in real life.  It's actually GORGOUS!!  If I do say so myself. *grin*  What is the ruffle on this card you ask?  Well I'm so glad you did.  I used the Waffle Paper like I did in the card I showed you on Thurdsay, except this time I scrunched it up and made a ruffle.  This paper is so cool.  You are going to love it.  It will be available on September 1 as will the stamp set I used, Bells & Boughs. 

Here are the things used to make this card:  Elegant Sorrie DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla cardstock, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, Adhesive Backed Pearls, Lots of SU punches, Stampin' Write markers.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails