Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hostess Gift

I'm posting this from Northern Michigan on this Saturday afternoon.  I had my sister Carin's Stampin'Up! party on Thursday night and it turned out great.  Lots of fun ladies and good fun, food and fellowship.  Oh and her party sales weren't too bad either.  She has enough in sales to get the extra $25 in free hostess dollars to spend and you could too by having a party (in home or book party) of $350 in sales by August 31.  Hurry and contact me now and we'll get you on your way to earning more than ever before.

Frank and I then left my sister's and have come even farther north for a couple of days to just get away from it all, but I did want to share the hostess gift I made for her.

This is a little box filled with 3 x 3 cards and the flower on top was made using the Tropical Island Big Shot die.

Take care and I hope you're having a great weekend.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Shar said...

Very nice!

ruth said...

Gorgeous as always!!! Even more so in person. And we are a fun bunch, aren't we? ;)

Have a wonderful vacay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails