Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Little Purse or Two

Aren't these purses just too cute?  I found the directions for these on Patti Lee's blog.  I thought they were so cute and had to make a couple myself.  They will hold about 3 Hershy kisses.  As you can see from the picture they are really tiny.






Hope you enjoyed them.  I'm off to a parade in the big town of Bay Port for the Fish Sandwich Festival Parade.  Yes, I know you are all jealous.  This will be the third parade for us this summer and when you've been to one parade in Huron County, well let's just say you've pretty much seen what most of the parades will be like for the season.  Oh well, at least I'll be spending time with family, which most of the time is good, not all, but most. *wink*

Have a great day!
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

Cute purses, Renee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails