Friday, August 6, 2010

Sock Monkey Returns

Let's face it folks, it's been too long since I've shared a Sock Monkey card with you, so today is your lucky day!!  I made this for a friend of mine who I knew could use a little encouragement.  When was the last time you did that?  Sent a card just to encourage?  I know I don't do it as often as I think about it and that is a shame.  I am missing out on the blessing of blessing someone else.  So I encourage you to start sending those beautiful cards you make just for no reason at all.  Let someone know that you have thought about them.

This card was paper pieced.  It was a little time consuming, but hey my friend was worth every minute it took.  The wagon was made using the new In Color DSP paper pack.  So many designs in this pack and in all 5 In Colors.  It's really beautiful paper.  The Sock Monkey himself was pieced with the Elegant Soiree DSP.  Soft Suede and Baja Breeze two great colors that go together oh so well.  The wagon is from the NEW More Monkey Accessories.  That's right Sock Monkey has another set of accessories.  This wagon I'm sure will get lots of use.  Imagine all the stuff you could pile in this baby.  I got the color combination from our great NEW Color Coach.  You really do need one of these.  As always you can order any of the things to make this and a whole lot more from my SU website.  Click on the SHOP NOW button at the top of the page.  You can also still contact me to place your order as well.

Have a great day and a fun weekend!

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails